Did you know the skin is the largest organ in the body? It’s also sometimes referred to as the 3rd kidney because it is responsible for a significant portion of the body’s detoxification process.
Dry skin brushing is a quick, easy and inexpensive method to add, between Lymphatic sessions, for your everyday wellness REGIMEN, or to enhance your detoxification efforts.
Daily skin brushing results can:
- KEEPS your skin functioning effectively
- IMPROVE exfoliate your skin and improve skin radiance by removing dead cells and regenerating new ones
- STIMULATE the lymphatic system to assist its movement, filter toxins from the bloodstream, and move toxicity through and out of the body
- INCREASE blood flow and circulation
- CLEAR pores of built up skin care products, oils and dirt so skin can more efficiently perform its detoxification process
- BOOST cellulite reduction
To brush at home:
* Avoid bruises, cuts or irritated areas
* You will need a removable long handle boar bristle brush
* Always brush toward your heart
* Dry brush before getting in the shower, start with the soles of your feet,
* Move up the leg using quick, brisk, long strokes toward your heart.
* Do your buttocks and hips.
* Move across your abdomen, use clockwise circles to gently massage your colon.
* For back, use long handle of brush to reach.
* For Arms brush toward the core of the body.
* Always follow-up with a warm shower to wash away surfaced impurities.
We at Mind Body and Flow are always researching ways to enhance your services and provide related guidance to ensure your successful results and to improve the overall benefits of the services received and your health outcome. Gazell Taylor – Johnson, our certified on-site specialist for Lymphatic massage and others, is all about focusing on the client’s needs and desire for health benefiting results using proven methods. For more information or questions regarding “skin brushing”, please contact our offices to set up an appointment with Gazell for a massage or to discuss further this information. Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Free!!